Skinsur: A Gentle Treatment for Wounds
Skinsur is the first hydrocolloid gel (hydrogel) in Indonesia that is presented as aerosol spray. The Acidic Colloidal Carbomer content in Skinsur makes it suitable to moisturize and prevent crusting on dry wounds and also lessen hydration or absorb excessive fluid on low exudate wounds. Furthermore, Skinsur also functions as antibacterial and antimicrobial which can prevent infection during the healing process of a wound thanks to its content of Silver Citrate.
Besides being able to optimize moisture and prevent wound infection, Skinsur's Carnosine content acts as antioxidant that can also help stimulate granulation and the production of collagen during the healing process. On top of all its benefits, Skinsur doesn't cause irritation (Paraben free) and can alleviate pain (cooling activity).
How to apply Skinsur:
- Clean and apply disinfectant on wound.
- Dry the wound carefully.
- Apply Skinsur from a distance of 5-10 cm from the wound to a thickness of 0.5-0.75 cm.
- Cover with transparent film.
- Leave the film on for 1-3 days until the gel has been well dissolved.
- Lessen usage if the wound is crusting.